Dear Parents/ Guardians
Our Harvest Festival Concert will be taking place on Wednesday 14th October at St. David's Church in Hundleton. We will start at 1.30pm and hope to finish just before the end of school. Parents, guardians and friends of the school are all welcome. There is only limited parking at the church so some may need to park at the school and walk.
Both classes will be performing a small play/ concert at the church, also singing harvest songs and there will be a Harvest prayer by Father Geoffrey Howell at the end. We are encouraging the children in Class 2 to come dressed in costume which is relevant to their part in the play, please see the class teacher if you are unsure about what their costume could be. Children in Class 2 have had their lines to learn, please help them learn and speak their lines at home. Thank you for your help.
If there are any parents who would like to help at Hundleton's Cross Country (Y3, 4, 5, 6) next week either marshalling or scoring please see Mr Reed. It would be much appreciated.
Mr T Reed
DATES FOR YOUR DIARY
- Wednesday 7th October - Colby Woods trip for Class 2 (bus leaves at 9am)
- Friday 9th October - Hundleton Cross Country, starts at 1.25pm
- Wednesday 14th October - Harvest Festival Concert in St. David's Church, Hundleton at 1.30pm
- Thursday 15th October - Oakwood Cross Country, first race (Year 3 girls) starts at 2pm.
- Friday 23rd October - INSET day, the school will be closed for staff training. DATE CHANGED
- Monday 26th October - Half Term Week.
- Tuesday 3rd November - Crucial Crew for Years 5 & 6. (cost of £2.50)
- Monday 9th November - Parent Consultations for Class 2 (more information to follow)
- Tuesday 10th November - Parent Consultations for Class 1 & 2 (more information to follow).
- Friday 13th November - Children in Need fundraising.
- Friday 4th December - Carol singing in Asda
- Friday 11th December - Christmas Jumper Day fundraising.
- Thursday 17th December - Torch Theatre visit (Jack and the Beanstalk).
- Friday 18th December - End of Term.