Classes 1 and 2 are busy organising and practising for a Christmas Themed Production this term. The two classes are working together to produce a joint show called ‘Santa’s Christmas Circus Extravaganza’. This year we have secured the use of Rhoscrowther Hall for the production. We will be having two performances, one at 2pm and then again at 6pm both on Thursday 10th December. Teas, coffees and festive snacks will also be available at Rhoscrowther Hall and a raffle during an interval. Donations for the raffle kindly accepted. Tickets will be available at the school office from the start of next week (Monday 30th November).
Each child has songs and lines to learn for their character. Please could you help your child rehearse their lines and songs as well as help them find a costume for their character. If you are unsure about a costume for their character please ask their class teacher.
Class 2 will also be using the songs to sing at Pembroke Castle Christmas Market on Friday 27th November and at Asda on Friday 4th December. These events are good fundraisers for the school so please come along and support us. Lastly, as a result of winning the Male Voice Choir Primary School Competition last term, we will also be joining the Male Voice Choir in Bethany Church on the Tuesday 8th December at 7pm for a special evening concert.
Best wishes, Mr. T. Reed.
Dates for your diary
- Friday 27th November - Singing at Pembroke Castle Christmas Market (1pm - 2pm)
- Friday 4th December - Singing at Asda Supermarket (1.30pm - 2pm)
- Friday 4th December - Student Voice Conference at Archives (Chloe & Zachary)
- Tuesday 8th December - Bethany Church 7pm Orielton Singing with Pembroke’s Male Voice Choir
- Thursday 10th December - Orielton Christmas concert at Rhoscrowther 2pm & 6pm
- Friday 11th December - Christmas Jumper day for Save The Children & Text Santa Charity
- Wednesday 16th December - Christmas Dinner in school
- Thursday 17th December - Torch Theatre visit (Jack & The Beanstalk)
- Friday 18th December - End Of Term