There is a recommended school uniform, which has traditionally been well supported:
- Pale blue shirt or blouse
- Charcoal grey trousers
- Charcoal grey pinafore dress / skirt
- Red jumper or cardigan
- School tie
- School T-shirt
- School book bag/backpack
- Red reversible fleece/rain jacket with school logo
- Blue and red school raincoats
An optional alternative uniform can be worn during the summer term and through to Autumn half-term, depending on the weather.
- Red and white gingham dress
- Pale blue polo shirt (to replace shirt and tie, these are available from the school office or can be ordered online from Tesco)
Variations on this uniform are not acceptable, e.g. fashion trousers (flared or otherwise).
- Seagull Billy T-Shirt / Sweatshirt
- Tracksuit (in colder weather)
Football / Rugby
- Boots (essential)
- A practice jersey of differing colours will be provided on loan for the season)
- Verruca sock (when needed)
Uniform can be ordered direct from Teesrus or from Tesco using the link below.